Thursday, September 1, 2011

Swatches and More Information!

Each of my polishes will be $10 each, except for What Have I Done?! which has gold leaf as an ingredient, and will be $15. These prices are not inclusive of shipping.

Originally, I was going to make It Came in the Night limited edition because of some harder-to-find ingredients, but I've found a substitute now, so it will not be sold in limited quantities.


 It Came in the Night, 3 coats.



Fluffed Dove, 2 coats.




What Have I Done?! 4 coats.



Madam Raspberry, 2 coats.



7 comments:

  1. these pictures make me want to marry you + be your best friend + be franken polish business partners. FYI.

    love,

    creepy admirer nikole

    hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will there be a quantity requirement on orders?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope! You can get as many or as little as you want. Totally up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am extremely excited about Fluffed Dove! Please tell me you'll somehow do International Shipping - you'll make my week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will, but only to Canada. No overseas shipping. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best news I have heard all week. Cannot wait til these are ready to be sold!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really *love* fluffed dove and it came in the night. Hell, I love all of them!! But, they're a little too expensive for me. :(

    ReplyDelete